Laminated filters in polyester with fibreglass with a maximum working pressure of 2.5 bar. Available in 650, 800, 1000 and 1200 mm diameters. It features a 1 m filter bed in Delta 10 and 1.2 m in Delta 12, and is available with either collector arm or nozzle plate collector systems
· DN 200 filter lid with quick-locking mechanism for 650 and 800 models and DN 400 bolt down lid for 1000 and 1200 models.
· DN200 lateral manhole with bolt on cover. · Filter interior left with natural resin finish.
· Methacrylate sight glass as standard on the Delta 12 model and optional on the Delta 10. Further sight glasses are available with both models on request.
· Internal pipe and fittings in PVC, PP and ABS. · Pressure gauge included in filter lid.
· Gaskets in EPDM and all screw fittings in stainless steel.
· Vinylester option. In this instance, all laminate layers are manufactured from vinylester resin (and not just the top layer in contact with the water), to a maximum chemical resistance of 0.4 ppm of ozone dissolved in the water to a maximum temperature of 40ºC GUARANTEE
· 2 Years.
· Blue RAL 5024. Other colours available on request, subject to a minimum order of 5 filters.
|Code||Description||Spare parts||Documents BIM|
|36680||Delta 12 Ø 650 mm with nozzles plate||View spares|
|36681||Delta 12 Ø 800 mm with nozzles plate||View spares|
|36682||Delta 12 Ø 1000 mm with nozzles plate|
|36683||Delta 12 Ø 1200 mm with nozzles plate|
|36688||Delta 12 Ø 650 mm with nozzles plate||View spares|
|36689||Delta 12 Ø 800 mm with nozzles plate||View spares|
|36690||Delta 12 Ø 1000 mm with lateral arms|
|36691||Delta 12 Ø 1200 mm with lateral arms|