One piece blow-moulded filters made in plastic with threaded lif, multiport valve, pressure gauge and manual air vent and water purge. Ivory colour. Maximum working pressure: 2 kg/cm2.
– Available with side mount or top mount, to adapt to the particular characteristics and available space at each pool site.
– Filter body manufactured of chemical and weatherresistant, inalterable plastic. Designed for outdoor use.
– Standard equipment with next-generation 1 1/2″, 6+1 multiport valve from AstralPool with bayonet closure for filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, waste, close, and winter operations (all inlets and outlets are connected).
– Transparent lid for easier visual inspection and access to the inside of the filter in side-mount valves.
– Top diffuser to ensure good water distribution above the filtering bed. – Inner 1 1/2″ connectors for continuous operation.
– Manual bleeder valve for purging air inside the filter, if necessary.
– Built-in manual bleeder valve for water in the filter body, for easy drainage of the filter without losing sand.
– Built-in collector at the bottom ensures balanced flow and filter backwash.
– Pressure gauge to control filter backwash.
– Excellent performance and reliability: Millennium filters are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customer and can filter from 5.500 l/h to 12,000 l/h at a filtering rate of 50 m3/h/m2. They are also fitted with an AstralPool multiport valve with 6+1 positions for filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, waste, and close. In fact, this reliable valve is used on most AstralPool filters.
MONOBLOC: For easier installation of the filtering system, Millennium filters are also available as monoblocs, i.e., the filters are assembled on a base with a latest generation Sena self-priming pump and all the necessary pipe fittings.
– Ergonomic base constructed of weatherresistant plastic.
– Optimization of size, performance, and aesthetics.
– Components designed for easy assembly and precise fitting.
– Millennium monoblocs include the Sena pump as standard equipment for optimal performance and cost-efficiency.
– Packaging contains pre-assembled unit for easier assembly and minimization of package volume.
|Code||Description||Spare parts||Documents BIM|
|22407||Top filter Ø 430 – 7.000 l/h outlets 1 1/2”||View spares|
|22408||Top filter Ø 480 – 9.000 l/h outlets 1 1/2”||View spares|
|22409||Top filter Ø 560 – 12.000 l/h outlets 1 1/2”||View spares|
|22497||Top Filter Ø 430 – 7.000 l/h outlet 1 1/2″||View spares|
|22499||Millennium filters with side mounted valve Ø 480 mm – 9000 l/h outlet 11/2”||View spares|
|22501||Top filter Ø 560 VANNE 1 ½”||View spares|
|25296||Side filter Ø 430 – 7.000 l/h outlets 1 1/2”||View spares|
|25297||Side filter Ø 480 – 9.000 l/h outlets 1 1/2”||View spares|
|25298||Side filter Ø 560 – 12.000 l/h outlets 1 1/2”||View spares|
|27809||Side filter Ø 380 – 5.500 l/h outlets 1 1/2”||View spares|
|27811||Top filter Ø 380 – 5.000 l/h outlets 1 1/2”||View spares|
|28252||Side filter Ø 660 – 17.000 l/h outlets 1 1/2”||View spares|
|28253||Top filter Ø 660 – 17.000 l/h outlets 1 1/2”||View spares|
|28254||FILTRE MILLENIUM LATERAL Ø 660 VANNE 1 ½”- Ref. 46934||View spares|