• Heliox UV MP (medium pressure) systems are designed to be used in public pools. These lamps operate over a wide spectrum to cover the whole of the UV region (see graph), which makes possible the effective eradication of chloramines (<0.6 ppm) in the pool water and its efficient disinfection due to the neutralisation of microorganisms (99.9%), including those resistant to chlorine treatment.
• More compact design (UV reactor in AISI-316).
• Adjustable to between 70 and 100% of rated power, in 1% increments, by means of a self-cooling electronic ballast.
• Fluidra technology (design and manufacturing).
• Calibrated UV-C radiation sensor (mW/cm2). Precise dose control. Instant power adjustment to process conditions. Saves energy and extends the lamp’s lifetime.
• Advanced colour touch screen. System menu for browsing process parameters and log files.
• All UV MP 50-->450 and UV MP 50AWP -> 450AWP models are built in compliance with UL NSF
|52200||Heliox UV MP 50||See Spare Parts|
|52201||Heliox UV MP 80||See Spare Parts|
|52202||Heliox UV MP 140||See Spare Parts|
|52203||Heliox UV MP 300||See Spare Parts|
|52204||Heliox UV MP 450||See Spare Parts|
|52205||Heliox UV MP 675||See Spare Parts|
|58808||Heliox UV MP 50 W|
|58809||Heliox UV MP 80 W|
|58698||Heliox UV MP 140 W|
|58810||Heliox UV MP 300 W|
|58699||Heliox UV MP 450 W|
|58811||Heliox UV MP 675 W|