Optima membrane dosing pump
The Optima series, featuring all-new power supply technology available from 90 V ac up to 265 V ac and 50-60Hz, guarantees unprecedented dosing precision and adaptability.
Many more functions are now integrated, thanks to the ease of programming, the alpha-numeric display, the multi-language menu programming options and the new technology which allows pool owners to fully control the flow rate and counter-pressure levels, permitting solutions to a wide range of dosing requirements with a single pump, without the need to sacrifice dosing accuracy.
Optima dosing pump with built-in pH/Redox control. pH/Redox instrument. Automatic calibration: Calibration by simply pressing a key, with the possiblity of controlling the level of sensor efficiency
- 90-265 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply
- Manual compensation of temperature for pH or automatic compensation by means of PT100.
- 4…20mA output for graphic recorder or transmitting the measured value.
- Level alarm with pump disconnection or simple warning of lack of product by means of the alarm relay.
- Set point deviation alarm, programmable for the entire measurement interval
- O.F.A. time (Over Feed Alarm) to prevent the dosing pump from infecting product if the sensor malfunctions.
- Maximum dosing pump flow rate for preventing overdosing.
- Password for protecting programmed data.
- Available alarms.
|66179||Type C Optima Redox/pH control dosing pump (10 bar and 5 l/h and 5 bar and 10 l/h)||See Spare Parts|