· Laminated filter in polyester with fibreglass totally anticorrosive.
· High performance filter with filtration bed height of 1,2 m.
· Maximum working pressure: 2,5 bar.
· collector arms system made of PP with 0,3 mm slots, uniformly distributed in order to achieve a correct circulation of the water.
· D200 mm filter lid in injected plastic for models of diameter 650, 800 and 950 mm, and D400 mm lid for models of diameter 1050 and 1200 mm, with AISI-316 stainless steel screws.
· Gaskets in EPDM.
· Equipped with pressure gauge in filter lid, manual water and air purge, and D200 mm sand discharge.
· Filter base made of reinforced PP.
· Internal piping and fi ttings in PVC.
· ACME threaded connections for models of diameter 650, 800 and 950 mm. Flange connections for models of diameter 1050 and 1200 mm. Standard connections are in metric system. Other standards could also be available by request.
· Maximum water temperature: 50 ºC.
· Very important: please notify if the installation will use sea water, if the backwash is done with air or with air/water and if the installation is outside.
· Interior coating of vinylester resistant to ozone, up to 0,4 ppm for a temperature of 40ºC.
· Nozzle plate system: nozzle plate made of polyester reinforced with fibreglass, with nozzles made of PP with 0,5 mm slots, uniformly distributed with a density of 60 units/m2.
· Eastar copolyester sight glass.
· D400 mm manhole in models of 1050 and 1200 mm diameter.
|36053-0100||Artic Plus filter, 650 mm diameter, 1 ½'' connections, collector arms|
|36054-0100||Artic Plus filter, 800 mm diameter, 2'' connections, collector arms|
|36055||Artic Plus filter, 1050 mm diameter, 3'' connections, collector arms||See Spare Parts|
|36056||Artic Plus filter, 1200 mm diameter, 4'' connections, collector arms||See Spare Parts|
|41373||Artic Plus filter, 950 mm diameter, 2 ½'' connections, collector arms||See Spare Parts|